CARLTON PUBLISHING GROUP
4. We will use the information you send us to:
4.1. notify you of news about our company, products, and/or upcoming products; and
4.2. process and deal with any enquiries or complaints you make.
5. When you send an email or other communication to us, we may keep the message in order to process your enquiries and to improve our services.
6. We promise to keep your information confidential except where we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), or where you have given us your express consent to sharing the information with others.
7. We will not share your personal information with any third party (other than a third party engaged by the Company to operate the Website or any part of the Website or its function, including any processors) without your permission. We will do our best to ensure that any such third parties follow our instructions and don't use your personal information in a way you haven't approved. Otherwise, we won't share your information with anyone else (except where the law requires).
8. We have installed security measures to make sure that any personal information you give us is protected against loss, misuse or alteration. However, due to the nature of the internet, we cannot completely guarantee the safety of your personal information and cannot be responsible for any breach of security when the Website is used (except in the case of our negligence). We are, however, confident in our security measures, and it is always a top priority of ours to ensure that your information is kept confidential.
9. We will not hold personal information where the user has disclosed that he/she is under the age of 13.
11. Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
To unsubscribe from our Newsletter please click here, input your email address and click unsubscribe
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from our web server to your browser. It is stored on your hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites, and will not damage your system. If you would like to know more about cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests;
• to speed up your searches
We use session cookies to keep you logged in for the duration of your visit, to enable you to complete transactions on this website and, for example, to pre-populate forms with information to save you keying in data that you have already provided.
We use permanent cookies to record basic web traffic analysis using Google Analytics and to remember you on your return to carltonbooks.co.uk. The cookies we have on the site are
Ecommerce Google Tag Manager Pro Tracking
Cadence Labs Facebook Pixel
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible and cannot accept any liability for the privacy practices of such other sites.
How can you correct the information we hold about you?
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your post code), or if you no longer want us to have your information, please contact us at any time at email@example.com and we will correct, update or remove your personal data accordingly.
You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies.
Carlton Books Ltd
20 Mortimer Street