Monty Python Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
All customers who order a copy of Monty Python’s Flying Circus: Hidden Treasures by Adrian Besely from www.Carltonbooks.co.uk before 1st May 2017 will be entered into a draw to win one of eight copies of the Monty Python Sings LP on vinyl. The album includes all the classics such as Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life, Lumberjack Song, Galaxy Song, Knights Of The Round Table and comes with an illustrated booklet containing the lyrics. Don’t worry if you’ve already ordered you will be automatically entered into the draw.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled Monty Python’s Flying Circus: Hidden Treasures Order Draw. Any Carltonbooks.co.uk customer who orders a copy of Monty Python’s Flying Circus: Hidden Treasures (ISBN 9781853759741) before 11.59pm on 1st May 2017 will be automatically entered into the competition. Only one entry per person is allowed notwithstanding second or subsequent purchases of the book.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the competition.
- There will be eight competition winners, chosen at random from all competition entrants.
- The prize of the Galaxy Song LP will be fulfilled by the end of June 2017.
- The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Within 10 working days of the 1st May 2017 the Promoter will select the winner at random from all entrants. The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By entering this competition you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
Promoter: Carlton Publishing Group on behalf of itself and its associated companies Carlton Books Ltd (company no. 02625229), Jonathan Goodman Publishing Ltd (company no. 05156636), André Deutsch Ltd (company no. 02565846)